I’m glad to announce the begin of my development of In Motion, my implementation of (movement ) Tween over the CANVAS tag of HTML5 😀
The features included are expect to be by 1.0:
- A few shapes of Bones
- Each bone is defined by 2 dots and an ID
- The animation of each bone is done by moving each dot of the bone
- A few animations included (mostly the same as this guy)
- An editor for the animation functions
- Each bone can have specific animation and duration for each keyframe
- They will be able to appear and hide
The implementation targets:
- Easy to Use
What is to be expected? A 2D bone-jointless system for animation focusing games. Editor included 🙂
When should be the first release? I still don’t have a schedule, but it is one of FlockonUS project, so it is a priority along with a few.
On the next posts there will be follow ups of some interesting stuff over the implementation
This is the first post of the category inmotion.